Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Today........-w-

"You are so beautiful" : ETF <33333

Today was just bleh to woah <3 I can't believe everything could go so well in a single day. Like...holy crap dude. <3

Darien is in thee BEST mood I've seen him in god only knows how long. If I ever even have. <3

Me & Tom are still kind of confusing but I stopped worrying & questioning what we're doing. And damn am I happy I have....we finnally truly kissed <333333

Though theres something I now worry about, seeing the fact he hasn't told Zack that we're even talking yet...and probably for me&his own sake shouldn't...long story but lets just say Zack = Wants to kill Darien & anyone who associates with him. =\ But whatever. We'll see what happens :P

Just saying.....i love this<3333333

No comments:

Post a Comment