Sunday, March 13, 2011

A weekend to Remember.

The begining of today was pretty simple. It started out with me going over George's and playing & helping him out with Pokemon. From there, we went out to get Jake. Once that was done, we just chilled at Grimes for awhile, then explored McBride a little bit more so towards the Cemetary. (It's honestly ALOT of fun seeing who can throw shit further. xD Just saying.)

Anyways, we all went back over to Georges house for a bit cause he had to go out to a Bafe' with his Grandpa sooner or later. When he was about to leave, me & Jake went oer to Billys. Eventually got him to come out and we started heading over to Party City.

I'll admit I hated the majority of the walk there because of Billy's constant complaining and begging for my phone and then yelling at me each time I said not yet. I was ACTUALLY using MY phone. "Just wait." Is what I had to keep telling him. And a few times I hadda yell (not easy when my voice is like dead) at Jake & Bill to shut the fuck up. They did get on my nerves.

But whatever it is about Party City, it was fun. :D It always is pretty much. I seriously think there is just SOMETHING about the air in that place. We all got some candy, hung out in the back messing around with the costumes, played with the bs they call kids toys now...(xD) and it was just fun. =]

Mom had called me a little while into getting there saying she wanted me home soon. I kinda sorta ignored it a bit. Stayed for awhile longer, and we left about a half hour or more after the call. x] We leave and we're all joking around, laughing, having a good talk. When what happens? We see too (obviously messed up) kids our aged up ahead walking our way. I thought I regonized one of them, I go over to Jake and ask who. Billy turns around saying its none the less then PJ and some other kid.

So we keep walking and just having fun, when we reach the two others I realize it IS Pj after all. And some other kid, who starts repeating that he's "high as balls off pills" and Pj saying they're both high as hell. Me & everyone else (Billy&Jake) keep walking and laughing. Jake decides to say "HEY LOOK A UNICORN!" and Billy being Billy, does a frontward roll into the grass. xD (This is why I LOVE these guys. <3 ) And the two druggies behind us start flipping out on us. Jake yells back as we're walking for them to shut up. They follow us ALLLLLL the way up the 3-4 blocks. Billy decides it'd be good to cross, so me & Jake follow up behind. Meanwhile, I turn around to see PJ run up to Jake, and try grabbing him, to only be able to grab Jakes jacket. Jake turns around, knee's Pj in the balls & punches him in the face, the other kid (who Billy now says is a Freshie named Matt Spratt) run back to the sidewalk where we just crossed from.

I GRAB Jake and toss him in front of me. I don't trust Pj, and Matt just gives me a REALLLLLLY bad vibe. I really wouldn't doubt it, Matt especially, to have some form of weapon or something on him. I yell for Jake to run up ahead with Billy. (Billy being about 10 ft in front of me.) I watch & turn back to see the two idiots still watching and yelling & following us. Even once we passed Pizza City & the Shopping strip. Well, the begining of it at least.

I make sure Jakes fine, to hear him & Billy joking about how Jake just got SO much payback on Pj. I but in and join, but still watching their backs. (I HATE Pj's fucking guts. He's done alot to my friends, including Billy & Jake. Yea me too, but I'm use to it. It's just gone on for years, and I mean YEARS. So I had to get some high fives from Jake & Bill) But when we reached the end, to where Dowling & McBride meet, (and are flooded) to STILL see them following us, I gave Jake my phone. We thought it'd be good to call the cops. Jake informed the Police about everything with the call, with Billys help. And I kept turning back every block or so. A few blocks in to us heading for Lackawanna, they were gone. Finnally.

We got up to the point where Lackawanna & Browertown meet, (About a 20+ minute walk from Memorial, let alone us from Party City with the two dumbasses following us.) And I got the phone back, made sure they had my number if they needed to call me back incase of anything. And they thanked us, and had hung up. Me, Jake & Billy all just grabbed eachother and JUMPED hug one another. We were SO happy for what he have just done. The whole rest of the walk was spent of the two of them reminising about the whole ordeal.

I'll admit, I still do really worry. I don't know exactly why, but I'm not exactly sure if we did the right thing. At least, this time. I know its what your "supposed to do" and all in a situation like that, but I'm honestly really unsure. And I probably will be for awhile. =\ I hate the kid and yet I worry? I don't even know Matt, I've only heard stuff about him..and we called the cops on the both of them for drugs? Was it right? Was it wrong? =\ I'm honestly, really really unsure..

But the title holds true. This is definatly a weekend to remember. Also....no school tomorow!

Will another adventure unfold? Let's find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment