Sunday, March 13, 2011

Let me tell you all a story shall I? Lets begin...

It's 12 am...
The crazy jackass next door from me goes outside his house, gets MY house's garbage cans, and THROWS them STRAIGHT at the car in front of his own house.
The car alarm goes off so he flips out.
Throws one can OVER the van into mcbride and the other down the street...
 
 
Him & my dad have been playing this...."game"

When the dude next door 1st moved in, he claimed he owned everything. Including the side of our house.

My brother & dad argued with him, and he "Gave up"

Next thing we know, he's throwing out trash down the sides of my house.

So, my dad goes and writes a sign "Get a life asshole." and tapes it to our garbage cans.
(This is why I love my dad. And why I can be sucha bitch. <3) 

Next came the GIANT happy face on his door when we got home that day...
 
Next, my dad wrote back "Take your meds" and drew a sad face, then a pic of meds, and a happy face. and taped THAT to our garbage cans.
(Again...love him...<3)

We havnt heard anything really in awhile....

Not till about last week, when the dude took our garbage at SIX AM and dumped it ALL over the front stairs of my house
 
....And now this.

The starting thing to all this I remember?
Yelling at me for sitting on MY porch/stairs
The first day he lived there...
While I was with Jake & Billy a few months back.
Said to get off his property....
So what happens?
Jake & Billy mindfucked him easily.
x)
 
Did I mention the van he hit, wasnt our nor his?
It's the people downstairs from me who legitally JUST moved in today.
(Extremly sweethearted bunch according to my mom, I'm yet to meet them myself.)
Such a warm welcoming huh?
 
Welcome To West Paterson. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment