Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Continuing on from the last post, it's odd. I went from seeing Cole nearly everyday, if not every OTHER day, to now looking for him at his usual spots and not seeing him at all. Even on a day as nice as yesterday. I think I saw him go into his place, but I'm not quite sure. Two other guys went up the stairs to his house around Me & Tom's 3rd trip to thee deli.
And in Ecology, Dana had asked if I played Hooke yesterday cause I stayed home from school, but went outside and hungout after school let out. She must of saw me outside Tommy's. I figured she works there, maybe she might know more about Cole, seeing I am yet to see him since the day we met.
I asked her if the dude living upstairs from her job was a kid or college dude or what. She was really confused. But she got my point, and said she wasn't sure. All she knew was that there's a rocker dude who plays drums upstairs. She got the rocker idea after I said the dude I was talking about looks like a mix of Jack Black & Jack Sparrow. x3
OH! And according to Jake & Billy, he was the really hyped up dude that had YELLED at Billy "ARE YOU EVIL OR ARE YOU NOT?!" Which actually kinda pretty much mind fucked both of them....but yea. Apparently Cole might have some form of a Monster energy drink addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment