Thursday, April 21, 2011

I knew from the start
That nothing should have become
Anything more
Then mere aquitence
But something became
More then a friendship formed
None of that kissing or hugging
No
None of that stuff
Only emotional
On that faithfull day
I think we both knew
That due to our circumstances
Nothing should've stayed that way
But there was a pulse
A feeling we couldn't deny
I want to say love
But it was just to odd
I liked him
You liked her
But together everyday
We seemed so very close
You were real
You were there
More then he ever seemed
But what happened
In a single minute
The moment you said "liked"
Everything reached a climax
And like a storybook
Things start to end
That last day
It's just all a blur
What actually happened
That I wish I knew
I really really do
Because to this very day
You're still a fucking mystery
One that drives me dammed crazy
I would be perfectly ok
If you would just openly
And honestly say
What really did happen
In a day
In a week
That I became a stray

No comments:

Post a Comment