Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm an obbsessive little bitch...what else is new?

Don't believe me? If you're close, you should. Cause you would know the story behind a guy named Kyle & myself. Wheather you've delt with me or even have been told much about what I have done to try to make him be friends with me again, is another, totally different story. I really am fucking stupid. Like....what the hell. I've been fucking annoyingly obbsessive. What Joe did to me...the stalking and obsessiveness...I've done to him. Like, no god damn wonder he hates my being. No wonder he wont even look my way. I really don't blame him. I don't hate him, at all. It'd be wonderfully amazing if we could be even on simple "Hai, how are you?" terms. But that isn't gonna happen. I mean seriously now....why the hell have I kept this up? I should've listened to many people telling me to quit. Dan...Glenn...Ant...Darien...Joanna...Nicole...what the hell was/is wrong with me? The moment I even see him, I start freaking out. I swear I wouldn't be surprised if my face turned beat fucking red. I really wouldn't doubt it or deny it. My heart rate can back that up. But the thing is.....I honest to god dont get the big fucking deal. I've been a complete & utter obbsessive little baby bitch and I have to grow up. After tonight...goodbye. Sorry for everything Kyle. Though I know for a fact, you'll never get a chance to or bother reading or finding this. I am sorry. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment