Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Sping Break" - Me

This might be corny....but here it goes...

Every single day
Of this so called "Spring break"
All I can think of
Is how the fuck
I got to where I am
All of you may think
That I'm some sort of screw up
But because of one kid
One guy
I know a lot damn better
If I were
What you thought
Then there wouldn't have been a single chance
That a girl like me
To meet anyone like him

I love him with all that I am
That alone
Isn't normally like me
I don't rush
I don't run
I take my time
And yet look how I am
Where I am
And who I have sitting next to me
I can't believe how lucky
That I gotta be
To have gotten here
To be able to even
See you
With me

This is for Tom
With all of my heart
I will say this
I love you
And don't ever forget
This very night (:
Thanks for this
Ever so happy and great
of a
Spring Break :D

No comments:

Post a Comment