Sunday, April 17, 2011

Why Must Love Only Be Towards/For Those We Consider Our Bf/Gf/etc.?

I don't get some people in this world. Why can't the word "love" mean someone other then the person you're with? Like freakin' seriously. So what if you fucking love them? So what if you'd legitally do ANYTHING for them? Do you HAVE TO date the person? NO! There is a such thing as a best friend ya know. Sometimes, their closer to you then the actual person you're dating. Doesn't mean you're horrible person. It doesn't mean you're a slut. It doesn't mean you love your bf/gf any less. Seriously. -.- -sigh-

Everyone has a story dude. Everyone is different. Me personally? I'm a mix of my past, along with small traits from my closer friends. But like, everyone needs somebody. Somebody to talk to bout anything. Not get judged. Somebody they can run to in times of need or when their lonely. Somebody they know they can trust. That they can love. But there ARE different levels of this too.

My best example? Look at me & Scruffy. I love that fucking guy to death and back. I'd do anything for him. I mean it. All of it. But am I dating him? No. It's not that I wouldn't. Its not anything like him&I not liking eachother. Its not like that. I'm not saying we do, but we just wouldn't date. It doesn't work that way between him&I. We're just unbelievably close. He is more then fucking family to me. But I still love Tom. Just in a different form/way.

So can everyone just hop off this kinda shit? Seriously. It's not even funny or cool of you guys anymore. Just 'cause other chicks you know may be like that, doesn't mean I am. I'm not so much "normal" if you havn't noticed. ;P lolz <3

This is for Scruffy & Tom.
There really are no worries.
<3
Trust me


 

No comments:

Post a Comment