Saturday, April 23, 2011

Is it wierd?

Is it wierd, that the same day that I'm finnally able to recall everything that happened back then, that I make a new friend? None the less, this friend looking like a similar Kyle? Just...ya know...mixed in with Jack Black & Johnnie Dep....xD lmfao. But yea. His name's Cole.

Me & Tom were walking about a block down from my house. Towards Winsor (School #1). And we saw this dude, he looked REALLLLLLLYYYY dammed familiar to me too. Still does. So me being me, I decided to yell haii at him. He turns and says yo. We start talking. It goes like this:

Me: Hai!
Him: Yo whats up?
Me: Nothing really, you?
Him: Cool, same.
-waits a few seconds as he keeps walking eventually-
Me: You look familiar
Him: Really? -laughs-
Me: Yea its kinda wierd actually. You really do.
Him: Well I've seen you around. You know Tommys Taste of Italy? The pizza place?
Me: Yea I love the place
Him: Cool, I live above the place. Moved in the summer. You've probably seen me walking around.
Me: Awesome! I live down the street kinda.
Him: Thats cool, whats your name?
Me: Donna, you?
Him: Donna? Cole.
Me: Nice name.
Him: Haha thanks
-Few more seconds later-
Tom: Did anyone ever tell you you look a little like Jack Black?
Him: Jack Black? Really? Haha
Me&Tom: Just a little bit but yea
Him: Haha thats cool I guess. Whats your name dude?
Tom: Tom
Him: Tom? Cool. I'm Cole.
-They shake hands and he starts walking ahead more towards gas station-
Him: I catch you guys later. Nice meeting you!
Us: Later dude

He seems pretty cool.(: Not too creepy but he lives above the pizza place. So Imma be careful. Plus, idk how old the guy even IS yet. So cha. Lets see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment