Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Milk Me!" -Billy xD

My 6th period lunch is the best lunch I've had since freshman year. And even thats kinda debatable. I guess cause this year I don't go to the Teen Center or the Cafe but I actually just chill out with my friends in the band room. It's kinda nice place to just go and relax and have fun and even have some alone time.

There's Darien, who is the reason and way I even started going to the band room. Back when I had my fight with Tom after the 1st we broke up. He was my escape back then. Yea things are a lot different now with regards to him and all, but I really don't care anymore. I'm happy, fuck him.

Then there's Jake & George. They're a rare pair but their my good friends none the less.
Jake may be an awkward, hyperactive sweet kid. He's just weird and I adore him.
George is the more-so quiet video gamer polar bear child, but I adore him just the same.

There's also Tom, lets never forget him. And I don't think I need to write more bout that,

There's also Stacey, Amanda, Billy, TJ, then the occasional Nina&Omar and peepz.

My lunch is unbelievable. <3
We all need some form of help..... x3

No comments:

Post a Comment