Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It happens.

So, me & Tom are officially over. Have been since last night. Now listen, I know I did it over the phone, but I had to. Otherwise I felt even worse. Cause I had this feeling that if I bothered to wait till morning, that it would seem like I pretty much planned this.

I hate that I did it. I really do. All it does it complicate things even further. But like...I had to. I can't something up, if it doesn't have any connections. If you're in a relationship, it must be a two way street. And with me, I have to know it's a two way street. And lately, it hasn't been. It's just gotten worse & worse & worse.

It started with me getting annoyed. Really easily too. Don't ask why, I just started getting annoyed at the smallest shit he did. But truthfully, he DID actually get annoying after awhile. He meant well, that I knew/know, but I just couldn't. Not well at least. And everything just kinda built up from there.

There were always the small things he did that I just couldn't stand, but I was to nice to say. But I know I'm gonna sound bitchy, but jealousy was one. I don't like when the people I date get REALLY close with my close friends. It just....makes me feel like crap. Always have. I hate it. A lot....especially when they open up to them first with and hide when the two of them actually hangout from me. That just is honest to god bullshit.

Anyway....(I could rant forever. Trust me.) Yea. If you know more, congrats. But right now, I'm only opening up to Scruffy and a small bit freshie Nicole. If you read this & wanna know more, find out from me. Got it?

Thank you SO much Scruffy. <3 Really. Can't wait till I get a video camera. (: Love you lil bro. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment