Monday, May 16, 2011

Sometimes you just gotta learn to shut your mouth and keep to yourself. Let those who know whats going on, continue to know. And others can stay on the outside.

I don't care. I'm honest when I say I'm not mad at you. Or at him. I'm just fucking done. I don't care. You guys could date. I'm not gonna be the one to stop you. Not like I ever was a reason not to anyway right? Just 'cause you've both gone back on your word. Both of you have. And honest to god you can go fuck yourselves. Seriously. I'm not mad. I'm hurt and I'm done.

Go have fun. Go ahead and date. You're fucking perfect together.

And get this through your thick heads....you're NOT my only problem. Just that, I thought you were both better then that.

And for Tom?

You use to complain that people only dated you to get to Zack. This may have not been your plan in the start. But your not much different then those pathetic cheating bitches. Just....you're jackass. You said you "loved" me? That's a fucking load of crap. You don't know anything about anything. Fuck yourself.

And Joanna?

I've heard from the start a lot about you. Well, since high school really. But I never believed any of it. Cause I thought that if it were true, you'd tell me. I guess it's my fault then. Because now I'm the back stabbed one huh? The one who got hurt? Great to know. Great to hear. I thought of you so highly. But even Scruffy was right. I was fucking stupid. I'm gone dude. No respect given, none to be given out.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment