Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thats the kinda guy I'd love. One I know, I could only wish for. But it is. One like the guy Derek from the book series I've just read. I know, I'm stupid, but I'm being truthfull.

I know guys that like me, even ones who say they "love" me. But I know maybe one who actually shows it. And to my knowledge, it's not in the way you're probably thinking either.

But yea. Derek & Chloe. An amazingly perfect couple in my opinion. I could only dream of a relationship to be like that right?

Becoming friends and it just building up & up & up from there. Constant flirting in odd ways. I really don't know how I could describe it to you. Not unless you've read it. Even then, you'll probably call me crazy. But I love Derek. I love how he is with Chloe. And I love them even more together.

I just wish it could happen to me in a way.

I'm wierd. Sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment