Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ever have that feeling, that you just have this...automatic connection with someone? A spark? Not always love, but most of the time it usually is.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

One that never, ever, no matter how much you try to ignore it, put it aside, move on, anything.....is still there? Regardless of maybe just one of you two still in denial? Even after not talking or seeing each other for awhile?

Anyone?
Think.

Everyone has someone. And there is someone for almost everyone. This world is wide. Just look around. Think.

And sadly, I think I know who mine was.

Someone who is, annoyingly....depressingly enough to me....isn't even in my life anymore.

I'll put it aside. I've had strong feelings for others after him. Just, nothing ever completely takes over that side of my heart....because of him. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment