Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm such a day ruiner x3

I love to make peoples lives better for them. I don't really care to much for myself, as long as I keep others happy. Thats just me.

But when you stoop to the level of creating rumors (and lets face it, we all have one time or another). But it's when you do it stupidly, about nothing, no real reason other then you dislike the person, and it's something obviously incorrect that gets me ticked. Though, it is actaully entertaining, depending on the level of stupidity involved.

Like say the new rumor about me.

Apparently, I've died my hair orange. And I have sex with Birman in the bathroom.

Lolz xD See what I mean?
Stupidity at one of it's most finest points.

I don't recall dying my hair. I'm sure as hell aint color blind. But apparently, people who barely know me at all, are. Cause I'm far from orange. Im dammed dirty blonde dumbasses. xD lmfao. I've never even bothered to dye my hair. I don't even bother trying to get someone to for me, or learn myself. Cause I have no future plans on it. x3

And as or the Birman factor, well....it's Birman? Really now? I know the kid (Well, knew.) And I don't personally care for him too much. He acts differently then he was or most likely, still is, just cause of the crowd he is now with. But whatever. I'm not skank dudes. And I don't even speak to the kid anymore. So you should really get your eyes checked out.

These are the times I get in amazing moods. Because of their stupidity. And this time, I actually know for a fact who started them. A buncha sophmores. I know each of them too. I had respect for 2 out of 3. Now for none. But I love me sometimes I really do. x] <3

I went up to Giulz when he was with this kid Kyle and his gf Nina (who of which I wasn't surprised to be in on this at all. She's even on my bus. xD) and had a casual convo with Giulz.

Me: heyy :D
Giul: hey whats up? =]
Me: My new hair! Don't you just love it?! It's so orange! -starts to laugh a bit- XD
Giul: -looks around my head for the supposed orange hair- uhm....?
Me: I have to thank Kyle! He chose the color and everything ya know! -turns and pats Kyles back, thanking him for the color choice-
Kyle: -turns at nina, they both exchange a look-
(In the background I hear Casey&Julie dying from laughter)
Me: -trying to not die of laughing and continues talking to Giulz like normal- Hey wait! What time is it?!
Giul: -Says its like three something- why?
Me: Oh nothing...shit! I gotta go! Their waiting for me to go, and I think Birmans in the bathroom still! -dies - xD
Giul: -mindfucked- what?!
Kyle&Nina: -exchange looks again and then pretend like I'm not there and they don't know what I'm talking about at all while I explain to Giulz a summary of it all-
Me: -As I walked away after saying bye & hugging giulz- THANKS KYLE!!!!! -I turn around and give him a heart-

I really love me sometimes....xD this is why. <3

Seeing shit isn't so great. Specially if you're mistaking colors with it now too. Lolz

Have fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment