Monday, May 30, 2011

This...this I'm actually ok with..

This, whatever it is, I'm actually perfectly okiee with. Honest to god. This might be the best thing for me right now. As well as you. You're just so sweet, just in the oddest of ways. You don't care what I do and we are both free to do and say as we please. Without worries of what anyone, even eachother, think. I dont know. I'm just...happy with you usually. I may be going through some changes personally and dealing with some crap. But you, you're actually okiee with that. And you don't ask if you don't know. You just wait on me to say it when I want. No questions, no worries...just...happiness. And right now? This is what I need. You and me. Us. I'm actually fucking happy. And I know you've got my back if I need you. And same if you needed me. You don't know how great you actually are, but thank you. You'll stand up for me when&where needed, and you don't judge me. I'm grateful. You actually care and I couldn't be happier. You're exactly what I've been looking for. And you're exactly what I need. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment