Saturday, May 28, 2011

I don't know what to do...

You've done nothing
But come in
And leave my life
Over and over again
I don't understand us
I just don't get it
I love talking to you
If I could,
I would all day
Just sit there
Looking over from beside you
Talking to you
About anyhting and everything
I mean
Though it was over the phone
We pretty much
Use to do that very same thing
Thats what I miss
I miss when you actually cared
I miss you
The you know I know
That though you dont see
I know for a fact is still there
Hidden under piles upon piles
Of bull crap and pain
That you hold in
Oh god
I really wish you wouldn't
You're fucking amazing
I wish there were words
To even try and descirbe
How I feel about you
I'm sorry for anything I've ever done
To hurt you
But please
Don't let people get to you
As hard as it may seem
It is nearly impossible
But you've done it
You've been through harder times
It's just that this time
It's everything at once
Plus another.
I'll always be here
Whether you care or not
I wish I wasn't sometimes
Cause hearing your voice
Brings back such peace
But once I remember everything
I die a little inside
I dont know why you have such control
I fucking hate it
I don't get me
Why do I feel like this?
When I'm yet to meet you
I don't fucking get this
But all I know
Is that you can always count on me
To be the one to care
I don't know any other words to say
Other then all of this
I can be motherly
Or maybe it's more sympathy
Either way..
I'll always be here
Okiee?
I can also guarentee that
I pinky promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment