Friday, May 27, 2011

Anger rant...woot!

Wanna know the truth about me? Wanna know more about me now? Oh really? To bad. I don't open up as much as I use to. Not anymore. Not to anyone other then Vin. I don't fucking care. And don't go thinking in your head it's only because of you. 'Cause get this straight, it isn't like that. Not really at least now. It's cause of ones like you. Ones I can trust, and I know I can. But then something happens. Always. Yep. Life sucks doesn't? It does. This I know. So do you. But really? This game is fucking dumb. Now listen. This isn't to just you. Cause I have others Im showing this post too. But when I trust you, I do exactly that. Trust you with stuff I dont with everyone. Stuff I dont want everyone knowing. And yea, I trust pretty easily sometimes. But there are different levels to it. And then when I call someone a best friend, believe me, thats rare. My only real one? Scruffy. Thats dead obvious. Otherwise? It was you and Darien. This you also know. But it's when stunts like this are pulled. And listen. I know Im being a bitch in this. But you wanted me to say everything how I really felt. And here it fucking is. K? Congrats for you two. Im happy. But do expect me to just make everything else go poof? If so then my bad I guess. But like, it's been 2 days. Chill the hell out. I walk up ahead....whoop-de-freakin do. You know what today is? Do you really? Didn't think so. Don't go there. I texted you at the mall apologizing for doing so. And said one reason why. But apparently thats not enough. And also, when I correct you on something I know, it's not called being bitchy, it's called saying my side. I've let the times where you were bitchy with me slide, and I'm honestly sorry if I'm more so lately then I use to be. But just like you change, so do I. And I know things that I really wish I didnt. It's not my fault I act this way. It's not like a I want to. I've been like this with others, but never with you. I never wanted to be. But when you try to just make me quickly get use to shit I dont particularly like? It's not gonna happen. I might be a bitch. I might have changed. I might be brutal. I might be annoying. I'm an ugly unforgiving bitch. My apologzies. But you know for a fact I hate these kinda fights. Just like you told me, we use to laugh at the chicks who did this bullshit. Thinking that it wouldn't happen. I read what you've said. And honestly speaking? I believed it. I still do. But actions speak louder then words right? Apparently. I hate me. I have such unreal fake confidence now its kinda scary. But really? Don't go saying its not you this time. Everything works two ways. Stop this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment