Friday, May 27, 2011

I fucking LOVE you.

You get me
You listen
You're there
You care
You're real
You're honest
You're funny
I just fucking love you.
There's not a single doubt in my mind
Not one false
Negative thought
I don't care what others say
You're the only one
To ever give me
True, complete confidence
In someone I never really liked
Myself.
I'm so glad to have you
And I can seriously say
You're better then everyone else
You know the most
And you wouldn't ever
Tell a single soul
You don't critize me
Unless I need it
Or otherwise,
I know I diserve it
You keep your beliefs close
And your mind & heart beside you
I fucking love you Scruff
You're my best friend
Through thick & thin
And forever more
Thank you dude
Believe me
There's nothing I wouldn't do
You know this
You've always got me
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment