Friday, May 27, 2011

Thursday Fires

You say it's not you
And it sure as hell aint me
Stop trying to point blame
I've given up with that
I'm sorry I'm me
And that you're you
But what the fuck else do you want?
You've said yourself that everyone has their own past
And Im certain Im not fucking you.
Everyone deals with crap differently
Yea I'm dammed happy for you
For the millionth time Im happy for you.
I love you guys together
But really now?
Reality check.
I dont care.
Unless you think I should?
Nothings gonna ever be perfect
No one is ever perfect
Things take time
And I dated him for two months on the date.
Think things will be so great?
In only 2 days?
You're not my only problem
You know this
But enough of this bullcrap
You know I'm not fine
But neither are you
Im just sick of pointing fingers
Its so damn stupid
I'm trying to move past this
Just as I thought you were
I'm sorry I dont like being a 3rd wheel
Even when you say we're all just friends
Hanging out
I think you know better.
From past
And personal experience
It's even wierder
When it's my ex
So please just realize this
I dont care
I just dont wanna be alone with you two
Plus you're sick of me by now
Thats pretty obvious
Well the feelings mutual then
I love you both
But in different ways
And usually seperatly
Or when others are around
When its just you two plus me
I dont know...
It's just akward
No matter how much we try to go around it
Dont get me wrong
Im use to it
Im fine with it
But ya know?
I'm not mad
I'm kinda annoyed
But you seriously can't blame me
I'm trying here
But apparently you cant see this
Thats not my issue.
Stop trying to force me to be the one to fix it.
Im not being bitchy
What you're getting?
Sweet honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment