Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Luvie :D

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Luvie!
Happy Birhtday to you! <3

Happy Birthday Luvie! (: I luv chu <3 I really do hope you have thee bestest birthday yet. You are one of the sweetest guys I've met yet. And one of my closest friends too. You're one of the only people I know who doesn't judge me really. And who is also honest about stuffz. Thank you. <3 I've been able to open up to you more then most people lately. You & Scruffy are my two favorite people. <3 I know I've said this before but I'm honest when I say that I will & am always gonna be here for you. Wheather its to talk to, get help from, someone to listen to you, anything. I'm here and I am here to stay. =] Thank you very much. -bows- Luvie, you're amazing and I'm hoping you don't change really. Ignore those who talk or do stupid shit to you and continue being you. Trust me, it's better then the majority of them. You diserve a lot more then you recieve and thats the truth. You've been through a lot pretty much and yet you still come through as a great person. You mean a lot to me already and I'm hoping you'll always be my friend. <3 -hugs- Have an amazing birthday dude, you diserve it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment