Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's been awhile

Ya know those unexpected moments that become your favorites? Yea, I love those. So much. <3

I love talking to you, joking around, texting, being stupid with, hanging out, playing games, opening up to, being there for, having, and just everything with you babe. It's been a hell of awhile if ever since it's been like this with me. I love this feeling and I wish it never hadda leave. 'Cause honestly, with some of the stuff you say to me, I feel like I'm on top of the world. And I know I could take the world as long as I have you & Scruffy along side me. <3 I love this so fucking much. Currently? There's a smile that won't fade & guess who put it there? =]

I don't really care what others say, it's you I want and it's that simple. I love how you & me are and how well we are together. Really now. It's amazing and something I wouldn't trade in for anything. ^^ <3 I'm in such a good mood. And earlier tonight, my mood was fake but now you've made it a real one. <3

I'm sorry if I ever make you think I'm mad. I'm not. I just get kinda bitchy sometimes and I know I do. I don't ever wanna hurt you & I really do hope I never ever do. You mean so fucking much to me & believe me when I say it's amazing. <3

It's nights like this I really love. And I love the fact you call me right as you're about to pass out. I don't know, it makes me feel special. Important. Ya know? Like, I'm the last thing you wanna hear before bed. And the fact that you passed out only for 20 minutes and dreamt of continuing the conversation we were having as you passed out, is flippin' sweet & cute & adorable and just x3 <3 Its so just perfect. Well, to me. x3

Asking about glasses and then bring up it'd be hot that you'll be dating a girl with glasses after I told you I need to get some soon? :3 I don't know. It's small things like that, that get to me the most. Small little hints & compliments like it. The "stares at your prettiness" & "dealing with you isn't the question, dealing without you is". You're sweetness is one of the many reasons I freakin' adore you so much. <3

Thank you for this. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment