Friday, July 22, 2011

I don't wanna think about you.

It really is so fucking simple. You. Us. I don't want any of it. I want you in a hole. Not dead. But far enough away. I'm blocking your god forsaken number. Your name. All your screen names. I want nothing to do with any part of you. What we were. What we about to be. What we could've been. None of it. It's a horrid memory. And a lot of memories at that. Just like you got flashbacks, so did I. So do I. When I saw that name, and what you wrote. I broke. Your dumbass even knows how much that takes. How much pain. Memory trip? Yep. Your song played too. Fun huh? Totally. I can't believe anything I ever saw in your disgusting dimented self. Ever. Or any of your friends except John. He is the only real one, when you guys put him down every fucking day. Let me say, he's better then any of you.

You're a cheating lying douche bagged jackass dick imginary attenion slut man whore disgusting piece of crap. You've brought me down to nearly my worst so many times. Thank god I had Scruffy & Luvie last night. Otherwise I probably would've done something stupid. Maybe even responded. Who knows right? Yep.

I fucking hate all of anything that is you.
I just thought you'd like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment