Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Found an old poem from 6/9/10 in an old Math notebook...

"You cut my heart open wide
Like a little kids toy
In its toy chest full of love
Towards the tops of the barell now it goes
Floating in nothing other then forgotten hopes
And old dreams covered by a cluster
Of innocence mixed with new found problems
Pain like no-one knows
Such a kid inside of this heart of mine
You cut me open like nothing else
All of my life I've waited for this time
But why now am I running in fear?
I'm bleeding like never before...
So much blood surroinded by pain and depression..
This is such a surprise
To see you here before me
And ow I run and hide
What could this be?
But a simple childs nightmare
Simply coming true...

I.Love.You.
+
You.Love.Me
...
Why is this so difficult all of a sudden?

Is it me?
-Or-
Is it you?

Always & Forever my love...
Always & Forever..."

No comments:

Post a Comment