Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I kinda just gave up finally..

I've pretty much finnally gave up. I'm me. Fuck you all.
The world will not be satisfied by anything & everything anyone ever does, so why try? There's always those who actually appericate you & others who wont. That simple.

I could & would list names here with shit I've been wanting to say to each of them lately. But I wont, for the fact of it getting out really and I just don't care enough to wanna deal with that.

But some people can really go fuck off.

  • You said I was the best chick friend you'd ever had. That I was infact a best friend. We've tried talking shit out and you said you never did anything, when in fact you did. I told you all the issues I've had building up, just to get shot down. Now heres summer, and it's like Im dead to you. Unless it's about the girl you'll never get now or you're just that bored that you're willing to actually talk to. Am I worthy of you're extreme bordom? I'm sorry I don't fit up to you're pathetic standards dick.
  • You, you too actually. Not going to hangout with us, just cause I'm there? When I took YOUR responsibilty of watching over your little brother without one complaint? I actually enjoyed hanging with him. He gave me some insight as to what you've done since we got outta school. Nice to know I'm a simple joke to you. Let me tell you something, e was so much nicer to me that day then you've been to me in months now. I'm glad I got over you so quick. Damn, you might be fun and say you care, but only when you're alone now I guess. Cause with thee other two, you say you fucking pretty much hate me. Thanks nice to hear. I'll remember that when you come crawling back in september. I wont ever wish something bad upon you, you've gone through a lot in your life. I know this, and I wanna be friends, but it's obvious I'm worthless in your eyes now. And I apologize. I don't try to fit in with you guys now. There's nothing worth trying for now..
  • There's so much more, with a lot of different emotions...but I think it's better saved for another time. Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment