Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scruffy, I love you dude. Don't ever foget this.

Honestly, don't ever even try thinking otherwise. There isn't a doubt in my mind. Without you dude, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be who I am today, if it weren't for you. There aren't enough times, or time in general for me to thank you for everything you have ever done for me. And I know it's pretty much impossible. I don't care who else comes into my life bro, you've always got me. You are always my number one. You are always my favorite. I don't fucking care what others say, I know I love you. Always have & always will. You know this. Specially by now. No one could ever replace you. Let alone even come close. We've got to much of a great past. To much in eachother. You're an unbelievably amazing & unforgetable guy. I've never met anyone who could compare or match up. And I know I wont ever meet someone like you. Not to me. You're so special to me. You mean SO, so much. You're my bestest friend. You're my little brother. You are my a part of my prefered family, for life. I'm never gonna leave you Scruff. Even if you were to one day me. I'm always gonna have you in my heart. And my koi fish tattoo & countless gifts & all the words I tell you are proof. Even if the tattoo's a temp. It shows something. I've never said anything like to anyone but you & meant it. I wont ever lie to you. And I'm sorry for anytimes that I had in the past. Vin, you're my favorite human being. And that wont ever change. =]
I love you Scruff (:

No comments:

Post a Comment