Saturday, July 2, 2011

Luvie :3

Dear Luvie,

I freakin' love you dude. ^^ You're an amazing person & guy all around. You mean a lot to me already too. Complete honesty. I've been talking to you for like a month now & I've thanked Amanda so many times. x3 I'm really glad & lucky to be this close with you. I know lifes not easy, and it's usually a pain in thee ass, but still. You diserve so much because of the kinda person you are. You're sweet, funny, caring, lovable, cute, adorable, awesome, and just so much. I'm not even sure if you see it all. I love the fact that I can actually tell you anything and not be judged. At all really, you just try to help me out where you can & make sure I'm okiee. Even with stuff as stupid as my Ex's & Dustin. Thank you so much babe. Really. <3 Please don't let other idiots get to you. You're truly amazing & don't ever forget that. Anyone who argues otherwise is jerk. ^-^ I mean it. I'll always be there for you babe, no matter what. If you ever need anything or anyone, you know I'm here. <3

~Love,
Donna(:

No comments:

Post a Comment