Sunday, August 14, 2011

Who's in this picture now?

People currently in my life putting aside family:

That are actually there..

-Scruffy
-Luvie
-Jimmy
-Em
-Mike
-Cj
-Brian
-Spike
-George
-Billy
-Amanda
-Ang
-Jp
-Joanna
-Tom
-Zuki
-Julie
-Casey

...Now for those I actually know I can talk too

-Scruffy
-Luvie
-Em
-Amanda
-Tom
-Mike
-Brian
-Jp

Now those I actually do talk to bout stuff most of the time...

-Scruffy
-Luvie
-Em
-Tom

...
Wow has the list changed since last time I've made one.
I'm sorry for those I've pushed out of my life, but there was usually reason. With some people...I'm just no good with. I know most of the people even diserve better then me too. So thank you to them. <3 Each person here has a story behind them. And I'm glad I can say I'm still a part of theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment