Sunday, August 14, 2011

You...

How can you even do all of this? Make me go from being annoyed with you and all, to this again? So quickly. You are one of the sweetest guys I've ever met before, deffinatly one of a kind. You have meant so much to me, still do. Always will. There isn't a possible way I could ever forget you. You come into my life, and trust me you've made an impact already. I'm sorry that I know I'm not always there like I say I would be. But I really do try. You happy, makes me happy. And I know you're never truly happy anymore. And the most if any smiles of yours are real anymore. I adore you & love you dude. You diserve so much, and it sucks that this shit does happen to you. I wouldn't let it if I could. I've always told you that you diserve a lot. I know I might be stupid to say all of this, but I don't care. I'm speaking by what I'm thinking right now and I do mean it. I know that you do care. And I know I'm not the only one either. You've got a lot on your plate. I get it, and I'm not going to bug you. I hope I never do. You're one of my closest friends babe. I'd do a lot for you to be happy. I wish I could help out more.

If you really do ever need anything, someone to talk to, or someone to help, anything, you know you've got me. Always will regardless of anything else. I care for you so fucking much, and everything I've said to you. I've meant. I know I'm a hard to handle case at points & for that I'm sorry. I can't be blamed, but neither can you either all the time. Please know you can tell me absolutly anything. You've helped me out, and I'll do the same for you back. Thus what friends are for sii? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment