Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hello..

Today could've barely been filled more to the top with flashbacks. I mean really...holy shit. Some were good, in fact, most were nice. Others...later on? Not so much. My mind can't stop looking for more forgotten memories. And to think, I was finally in a good freakin' mood. Don't get me wrong, I'm so fucking glad I went there today. I got to see a REAL old friend, Ang. And even hangout with an ex & good friend kinda JP. Today, then was great. Later on...once with Amanda...things changed. Everything really really went down hill. Slater didn't quite help. But I had to speak with her, just to see somethings. And my thoughts just happened to be right, she was never, ever a real person to me. Just a figment of what I thought she was/could be. I'm really glad I've changed..I guess yea. I am. I mean really...given a few more months with her...what would of happened? Another sleepover? =\ I can't believe what I was then. How naive and innocent. She opened up a world I know now I'm glad I learned bout early. Kids, don't ever be like her. Please..

I don't even know...I just..being honest...wanna just curl up into a ball and go to sleep. I'm seconds from tearing. I just sometimes am like this I guess. Overwhlemed? Maybe. =\ Too much at once. Not all I wanted to remember. Most I was fine without. But I guess this me is back right now...and I'm sorry to those who have to deal with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment