Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bottoms Up x3

Nah the name isn't whatcha thinking. You should know I'm not like that. :P It's simply catchy. x)

Anywayz, haii there. I know who's gonna read this, so I'm good. =]

Any-who, I'm having a good time. I've got a little less then a month left to summer now and I'm not gonna keep wasting it.

Tomorow: Zuki
Thursday: Anything
Friday: Tom
Saturday: Seacacus
Sunday: Movies?

I'm just gonna enjoy the rest of my time before I go into school mode. Not like I ever made it completly into that transition last year. xD
But in all seriousness, I gotta actuall be smart this year.

Also, I'm a fucking adorable beautiful loser. Or at least I can be. And that's better then what I use to think. It's only occasionally but it's something.

And I'm not gonna keep myself down. I go for what I diserve, nothin less. I've got some of the best friends. Or well, I've got thee best friend ever.

Fuck you all to those who try to make me feel like less then I am. Or to those who only like one part to me. I mean it, fuck you. I'm me and thats what I'm gonna be. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment