Monday, August 8, 2011

Vincent, Vin, Vince, Scruffy.

Okiee here we go again, with my ranting and all. It's all bout you again bro, why? Cause you're you. And without you, I wouldn't know the deffinition of a friend.

I know you're not coming up this year, and trust me that did hit me pretty hard. You were what made me look forward to summer. Specially this one. But honestly, this gives me just more reason to make it through this school year. Regardless of what thee past one did to me. I won't say I don't care, but I know I can do this. I gotta do this. You're my fucking brother & my number one guy & friend and just everything. I love you so much and you mean the freakin' world to me. I don't care what others say, I know who you are really and you're my favorite person ever. I have so much to thank you for, I've lost count long ago. But still, thank you. Thank you Scruff, really. <3 I don't wanna know where or how I would be if it weren't for you. I'd probably be like her for gods sake. And who wants that? But really now, I do mean what I say bout you. I know I'm extremly hard to handle at times & I'm a bit naive but you still are here. :D And that alone means so much. <3 I feel so old now that you've reached 15 too by thee way. xP But it's cool. 5 years dude, five years together. It's unbelievable. Really, it is. ^^ I wouldn't change it, not from where I'm standing. Anyone who puts you down in just stupid or jealous of who you have become. You're so much, I really don't think you know half of it. Or at least, believe it all. I'll always be here for you bro, no matter what. I can't wait till I go down to stay with you guys next summer. Best summer ever? Pretty damn sure. :P

Scruffy, Vincent, Vince, Vin...I love you so much. You make me so proud. I would never trade you for anyone in this world, dead or alive. I love you for you, nothing more or less to it. You're the best friend anyone could ever ask for or even hope to have. I know it might make me sound corny or losery, but hey, I'm being dead honest. I'm so glad you've always been there for me, since the start. I don't even count Christine as my 1st best friend. Her nor Gaby, seeing where & what they became. Honestly, you're my best friend. And I'm hoping it stays to be my life long friend. Middle School buddies, grow olde. :P Thank you for everything. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment