Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It'd Be Amazing...

It'd be amazing to have that ONE person, or at least a person who can just hear your voice. Or look you in the eyes. Or just SEE you. And know nothings right. Who even if you told you were perfect, wouldn'tt believe you. Who would stay by you through anything and everything, just to be with you & make sure you're fine. That person you can run to. Talk to. Find...anything with. And nothing would be lost. No veiws lowered. No opinions made worse. Nothing really decreases between the two of you....it'd be amazing...

I'm so grateful to Scruffy. None of you have any clue.

But it'd be nice to have someone read this, and call or text or talk or find me right now. Someone who actually cared and isn't just there cause I'm the only one who'll talk to him...or cause he's curious...or just cause I'm bugging him...someone real would be nice.

And this..this is exactly why I love Vin. To death. I owe him more then ANYONE knows. And dont dare doubt me when I say that. Cause I mean every word of it. No one could or will ever take him from me. Or take his place. We're true friends. And I love him (:

No comments:

Post a Comment