Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cant any relationships just be based off happiness? Making eachother happy? It's such a far fetched idea now-n-days. I swear. Thats all I want. Someone who honestly makes me happy. Sure, might get on my nerves every so often, but cheers me right back up. Someone I can't be too mad at. Not truly at least. A relationship of anykind where we just benefit from eachother. Is that such a difficult concept? God dammit.

Hanging out whenever we want to.
Get along somewhat with the others friends.
Can just talk about anything for however long we wanna.
Make eachother smile.
Kissing occasionally.
Holding hands.
Not to much sexual stuff. (I'm honestly not into that stuff at all.)
And a relationship where it's just fun.
Not stressfull.

Is it really that hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment