Monday, May 23, 2011

Why am I going back? Just why?
I've learned for myself
That nothing is as it completely seems
I asked you up front
What you were doing
And you went ahead and said
Something that I know
Is just another form of hiding.
Hiding the truth from me
And I thought you finally would see
The fact of everything going down
Just keeps building on me.
On you too
And on everyone....
Even him.

I don't know what to do
Or what I could even say
I just know that I'm out of my mind
Thats nothing new.
But I'm just sick.
I'm sick of everybody
I'm sick of people
I'm sick of the lies...
The hiding..
The secrets..
And we all know we've done some bad crap
But really?

I just don't know what I'm supposed to do
When I don't even know what to think
I know a lot more then I should
And deffinatly more then I wished
Why cant you just be open with me?
I don't judge
I only think things
When others have to be the ones
To tell me stuff that you should've...

I don't care
i get its your life
But just because you think I'll hate you
Disown you
Ditch you....
I won't.
You should know me better by now
After everything everyones put me through
I'm not gonna leave
Just because of you

It's time to come clean
And this time for real
None of this babying
None of this pretending
None of this hiding
None of this caring
Just...

Please be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment