Friday, May 13, 2011

Sooo lets see now..

This week:

-Finished my 4th book. "The Gathering" -Kelley Armstrongs start to The Darkness Rising Series.

-Got my permit after finishing behind the wheel this past Wednesday.

-Found out more about my Aunt then I wished...

-Along with my cousins family..

-Became good friends with another Florida child, Shane. Freshie who I fuckin' adore already.

-Havn't talked to Scruff in a few days.... :(

-Dustin's back in...again. And I'm helping him out...again.

-Brothers looking for another new job...

-Failing Algerbra II basic...agian..

-Me&Tom are on somewhat talking terms, though now it's time to give him his stuff back.

-Kep & I are talking. A lot too kinda. Though, I think he's changed...but again, I doubt it. Highly.

- J....I don't know what to say. It's wierd&complicated though, I like talking to him when we do actually talk.

-Sleepover with Joanna

- Andrew?

-Found out some personal...deeply personal stuff about new friends.

-Mario's out of the picture

-Alex is somewhat-ish back in..

-Ran into Cole while waiting for Julie. He remembers me & Tom. More-so me. We're gonna talk next time we both have a chance. He wants to join in on one of our adventures. (Caution will be taken. Trust me)

What the fuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment