Sunday, May 15, 2011

There's always that one person...

There is always that one person you can trust. You can count on. You can talk to. Who can help. Who cares. Who is real. And, in some cases is your reality.

Someone you wouldn't replace for the world. Someone you hate not talking to, even if it's just a day. Someone you have a lot of unrepplaceable memories with. Someone who knows every side of you, and doesn't care. Someone who has seen you go through all you've done. All that you've seen.

There's always someone. Just that, with some, they're taken for granted. They do so much. Really, they do. And it's pretty much impossible to tell them. To show them. How much they really mean to you. How much you hope that you mean to them. You can't speak the words. And you can barely type them. Or even sometimes express them towards said person. That without them, you'd be so much worse. You'd be lost.

The saying goes, "You don't know what you have until it's gone." And I know somewhat, if not all, of what I have in him. And I really hope that I won't ever have to go through any chances of losing him. I know that it'll come. But I can hope it doesn't. I'm human. And still, I love him. Not in the most convential of ways, but I still do. If it weren't for him, I'd be such a messed up, bitch, screw up of a person. I'd probably be gone. Just, he's been there. Even when I wasn't for him. He cared about me, even when I didn't dare call him my best friend. Even when I was a bitch to him, just cause of who I thought at the time, was better. Even when I was her clone.

We've had our rough patches. But I still would & always will do anything for him. I know everyone has flaws. But he, he works through any. He has been so determined to better himself. To get stronger, smarter, do better in school, be active. I'm unbelieveably proud. No one has ever proved themselves to my memory, like he has. He's been through a lot, but he doesn't let it get to him. He is who he is, and doesn't try to change for anyone. He is an amazing person, and a role model for anyone his age. He really is.

He's honest, smart, funny, amazing, cute, caring, passionate, strong, hard-working, straight edge, respectful, indepedant, helpful, loving, an ubelievable friend, a great listener, wise, down-to-earth, calm, playful....just all around awesome kid. Or should I say young man. :P

There really isn't anything that I wouldn't do for him. Not after everything. I can't wait to just be able to hug him, and hangout like we use to. Just being able to see him. I'm grateful for him. I'm remarkably lucky at that too for him thinking of me just about the same way. I'm glad. And both this summer and the next one should be unforgetable too. Him here, and then me there.

Thank you for everything Scruffy. Honestly. Thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment