Friday, July 8, 2011

Dude, I'm sick of you. I'm sick of this. You'll say one thing, that you miss me & that you care. But really, actions speak a lot louder then words. Specially with people like you. And the problem is that I care. I care about you, how you are, what you're doing, the whole thing. When you inturn, care more about a slut & video games. Even you're dude best friend is sick of how ignorant you are now. Got grounded four times. And each time, you came back and at least tried talking. Now? The fourth time? What's so fucking different? We're fucking back to where we honestly started. Even worse. You treated me well up till recently. And I know it's not cause of me. You've changed and yet I'm still here. You've heard it a thousand something times, and you still, now, don't even show enough to give a shit. Great job. You're losing the one person who gave you honest faith. Fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment