Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm sorry..

I just...I don't know. i let my emotions get the best of me. And I feel sick, horrible. I always do afterwards but what I said is what was on my mind. But I don't know. I just know I can't match up to her. Any of them. Any of your friends. I'm me and I'm glad. But that's all I will ever be dear. You mean so much to me, really you do. But at times, I just don't know what to think or do. I sometimes feel like we're taking turns. Ya know? Like, one me. Then next goes her. Then it's my turn again. And I just hate that. I get it, but yea. I'm really sorry. I know I'm just a jealous prick sometimes and I can be an uber bitch. There are reasons why most can't stand me. At least for long. I don't wanna hurt you, so I'm leaving it up to you. Take your time, I don't mind. I just wanna see you smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment