Sunday, July 17, 2011

What is this? A confession booth? Pretty much..

-It hasn't been such a great night-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-) Im so scared for you, like you don't even know. You don't know how much it hurts. It hurts seeing you like this. You getting treated like such shit. While you're already inna crappy condition. Meanwhile I push my little fucking head in reminding you over and over again that I'm crazy in love with you. So strong, that it passes all but one ex of mine.

You mean so much it honestly scares me how easy you can change me. How often I just sit somewhere & think about you. About us. The scenarios in my head. To the point where I'll actually think they're real. To the point where I know I must be bugging you. And thats one thing I hate about me. I hate & love what you are to me..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-) You, you just randomly come into my life and made it kinda better. While at the same time, screw me up a bit. Our games shouldn't mean shit but they do. You do. But you can't. Not after my past with where you are. I adore you & I feel so bad cause I know I'm probably leading you on. I don't want to, nor do I try. But I don't know whats going on anymore. I've lost all control, or the controller died. Its going hay wire and I'm only hoping someone will try enough to fix it. I'm hoping it's him, cause he is who I want more then anything. But really...I'm trying to hold on to whatever I have to make sure you don't. Cause you just can't. I want him, but you're good at finding loop holes. Find one and I'll just be gone..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-) You are my BEST friend dude. You've done more for me then anyone ever even tried, let alone succeeded. I love you so fucking much, all the way to death and home again. There isn't anything I want more then to have you by my side as who you are & happy. Theres nothing I wouldn't do for you. I owe you my life, more then one of them, thats no lie. Thank you so much for everything and I'm sorry for any of my screw ups I've done to hurt you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-) Simply putting this, some people just diserve to go fall off a cliff into a hungry,angry unicorn shit filled infinite. And by some, I mean most.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-) Hold on to your family, you really don't know when the next time you'll ever get to see or hear from them again is. Trust me when I say the saying is true, you don't what you have till its completly gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-) You have been around for me since I was in 6th grade dude. And you've gone back and forth from being my brother to being a little bit more, only to go down again. But you can't blame me. You're another sorta-stable thing in my life and sometimes I question it. You say somethings, and I simply just can't truly believe them. Even if I want to, just cause I don't know when the next time I'll hear from you again is..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-) You came into my life through one of my older friends, not expecting anything. She tells me a few things, and text you to see. And bang what do we got? A whole new level of friendship. Sure it might be kinda odd, but honestly it'll never be more cause I'm not like that. I've got some decent class & I'm glad. I don't care what she diserves, and I know she doesn't try, but I still care. Don't know why, but I do so you? You're just an amazing friend. Who would've thought that gingers had such sweet souls?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-) I don't know what people expect. But whatever it might be there's only gonna be one guarentee. You will be dissappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment